[Magdalen] Why the delay?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 25 00:37:56 UTC 2014

On 25/11/2014 00:22, M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> It's been definitely set for 8:00 pm Central time, 6:00 pm here, which pleases me as I'll be home in time to catch it live.

6 p.m. Pacific means it catches the early evening news there.  9 p.m.
EST means there is time for trouble to kick off and be seen on the 10
o'clock News in NYC and the Eastern seaboard.  Wouldn't an earlier
annoincement have reduced the potential for any unrest to develop?

> There's been leaks that the officer won't be indicted, and if so, those of us who remember watching the LA riots live are rather nervous.  Especially because this time it's national, and the LA riots will seem like child's play in comparison.

I hope you are wrong, but that is hope rather than reason.

Roger