[Magdalen] Windy here

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 14:39:56 UTC 2014

4-8" here in Vermont tomorrow night. And we haven't gotten snow tires on
yet. Tomato plant in the unheated greenhouse has finally succumbed to 10F
outside temps. Snow already on the ground had just melted yesterday, and now
we get more -

"I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving . . . "

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com