[Magdalen] Windy here

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:32:49 UTC 2014

Yes, Jay, they're calling for more on your side of the mountains than mine, which is usually the case. But who know...lately it seems they're wrong more than right.
I'm supposed to go down to my son's for the day tomorrow to hang out with the younger kids and give my d-i-l a break to do something "fun," I hope. I can get there, since I have the truck; I just hope she can get out.

I don't know if I've mentioned that they've taken in two more foster children--brothers, 17 mos. and 3 years. Very hard on my d-i-l, and I'm trying to get down there once every week or two. Fortunately, the 3yo is going to the pre-school where Meredith teaches, so he's gone all day.

So I also hope the snow thing fizzles out, Jay!  I wonder if there's a no-snow dance?!