[Magdalen] good 'read' / our secular salvation myth distances us from reality | seeking spirit

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 15:53:34 UTC 2014

this is posted on a former listsib's blog (Sharon Moon) , an article,
followed by comments and then finally at bottom, the original article they
are all referencing.
Huge tie-in to our conversations following the reading of the article the SC
paper published after interviewing the African Bishop who had preached at
Ginga's church.

IMO, it really gets to the 'nut' about the lens of "western thought" in our
world today. Don't let the title of the first article dissuade you from
reading.
Lynn

https://aseekingspirit.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/our-secular-salvation-myth-distances-us-from-reality/