[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please? (Depression)

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:32:45 UTC 2014

Just a thought---WHO expects you to be "up" and cheerful for many hours on
end?

I am bipolar I and have been all over the place lately because of the
viruses since the start of November.  I just let the crazy stuff flow
through and do what I can when I have energy to do it.  I'm learning to be
nice to myself and be happy when I'm happy and sad when I'm sad.  Go with
the the flow!

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Richard S. Crawford <richard at underpope.com