[Magdalen] Who'd a Tnunk it?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 18:11:25 UTC 2014

Secondary to a conversation with a present member, I've learned that
with the advent of the present interim pastor, my maternal family  parish
church, Concordia Lutheran Church, Superior, Wisconsin, has gone
all Eucharist for Sunday worship.

This church was founded at a time when Norwegian Pietism was very
strong, and is therefore amazing they built the present elegant  church
complex finished in 1929.  The Pietists were low church and  anticlerical.

Not only has the Eucharist-as-main-worship-Sunday camp won out
completely in TEC, the movement has crossed denominational lines and
is changing Lutheran worship (in this case ELCA) as well.

Even the Norwegians have finally gotten religion!

http://www.concordiasuperior.org/

David Strang.