[Magdalen] Snowing now

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 22:12:49 UTC 2014

This is all so predictable.  The global climate change alarm is sounded and
then the Republicans try to discredit it by fiddling with the thermostat.

I guess it's a sign of the times that I think maybe I ought to disclose
that this is intended as humor. I mean, I know they're in power, but I
don't think they are THAT much in power, uh, are they?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com