[Magdalen] Snowing now

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:35:10 UTC 2014

I laid in a bag of "Deers-love-it" and put a good portion of it out today.
We've had some deer and turkeys and the usual squirrels and cet.

I had put some stuff out before the storm, but it got covered by snow.  The
deer came, knowing something was there, and dug some of it up, but I don't
think they got it all.

My sweetie put out some of our produce with "expired sell-by dates" out and
that has also been popular.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente