[Magdalen] more moving prayers

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 03:12:00 UTC 2014

My kids are also moving. Betsy and Jonathan and kids are giving up on a
dream that turned into something of a nightmare and moving into what I hope
will be something better for them. They had been living in my parents'
house for the last year and working hard to raise the money to buy it, but
my brother's conditions (as executor of the estate) had grown increasingly
unreasonable and he and Jonathan finally had an an acrimonious exchange
that blew up into something very ugly. I had this miserable mess of a house
that my lat ex had left me with and I told them if they would fix it up
they could live in it and hopefully they would want to buy it from me and
the estate. So they have been working their collective butts off for the
past month and have now got it in shape to move in and finish while they
live in it. It's been quite a familly building experience, with the boys
learning to use power tools and tear out walls and lay flooring etc. The
boys are scheduled to start their new schools this coming week. Hopefully
all goes according to schedule! All prayers would be appreciated.