[Magdalen] I hate Wal-Mart

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 04:55:14 UTC 2014

I  hate Walmart and nothing can make me shop more I am stingy, my mother
drilled it into me.  I went today as I had been in for two days. Needed a
quilt filler would cost less than sewing store picked up few other items.
The store here has one section for fewer items.  It didnt seem so crowded
for black Thursday, I was there around 3ish.    Heated seats are great, I
had to get  insert for the old car, Mikes came with them, but need relearn
a stick, not wanting to do it in winter. So great for person with perm
 painful shoulder, the only thing  Mike forgot when he bought the second
car.  I know he hates discussing thing because I can be so stingy, I can't
get the ghost to quite haunting me. No all women are shoppers!