[Magdalen] Prayers, for me, and Dawn

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 18:59:23 UTC 2014

prayers for 'things' winging your way... each of us has to learn our own
personal lessons about things... I'm still a novice, after a huge 'stuff
dump' after my divorce and move almost 8 years ago.... now I've added
'things' of my mom's as I've 'de-thinged' her condo (bags and boxes of
things I could not believe had, saved, or even realized she had hung on
to)... one thing I do know is that each and every one of us has a different
relationship with our things, many of which we do not even regard as
'things' but as a part of us.... my prayers are that you and Dawn are each
able deal with your own 'things'  in your own ways.... maybe even packing
some 'things' away and keeping them for a while before revisiting in less
stressful times allowing one to look with different eyes of the heart then
at this time of great transition.

hugs from a far
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi