[Magdalen] I hate Wal-Mart

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 22:23:33 UTC 2014

I sometimes wonder if they think the more bags the stores give us, the
better deal we think we got...

Lynn, who uses self check at 'my Kroger' often, and has noticed that it has
become so fine tuned that people who 'cheat' are now being caught... yep...
a lot of cheaters seem to use self check - subbing fruit/veggie codes that
are cheap for the food they're buying that is more expensive.  When I first
saw self weigh and self check in Scotland in '93 I thought that this would
never make it in the US because people would find it hard to be honest.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi