[Magdalen] Thanksgivings Past.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 00:28:44 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/29/2014 6:03:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Our  new rector quietly ended use of our freestanding altar. I haven't
heard any  comments one way or the other now that we always use the
(not freestanding)  high altar. I'm OK with either at our  church.>>>>

Another example of this is at the RC Cathedral at Westminster.   The
present Archbishop apparently likes to use the high altar, so, at  least
for the big choral Masses, the freestanding altar is no more.

David Strang.