[Magdalen] I hate Wal-Mart

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 00:30:16 UTC 2014

A couple of years ago, when I was on the Outer Banks, they had banned plastic bags.
Our local Whole Foods store gives a 5 cent token for each bag you bring in--you put the token in a container for a local charity of your choice.  Of course, the only time I shop there is to get my daughter's coffee beans. It's the only place that sells them.