[Magdalen] Thanksgivings Past.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 30 19:34:16 UTC 2014

On 30/11/2014 19:25, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Bats were one of the at/distractions at the Sunday Evensong services at St. Andrews in Ann Arbor when I was in college. It was a great space for swooping up and down the aisle!

They are a nuisance in a number of English churches with their excreta
causing damage to church furnishings, etc.  When I was in stipendiary
ministry I decreed "there are no bats in this church", which had the
advantage of being accurate in our case.  There are legal sanctions
against disturbing bats.

Roger