[Magdalen] Wedding Venue $2.50 vents per guest

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Nov 30 21:17:01 UTC 2014

"N stood for nuptials Friday as a young couple got hitched on their favorite
subway line.

In what was truly a moving ceremony, Hector Irakliotis, 26, and Tatyana Sandler,
25, exchanged vows on the N train as it crossed the Manhattan Bridge from
Brooklyn.

Irakliotis, a game designer, boarded first at Kings Highway around 3:30 p.m.
with his groomsmen, who set about decorating the poles and seats with white
ribbons.'

Read it all at:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/couple-married-n-train-article-1.2027347

The specific location for the "I Dos" is where one can hear (and many be even
learn) "Going into the tunnel. I'll call you later" in 30 or 40 languages. Was a
regular commuter on the N train for the 16 years we lived in Brooklyn.

Cheers,
Jim

"The enemy isn’t liberalism;
the enemy isn’t conservatism.
The enemy, is baloney." - Lars Erik Nelson