[Magdalen] GTS

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 12:57:42 PDT 2014

In a message dated 10/1/2014 1:40:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ichthys89 at comcast.net writes:

ALL of  the Episcopal seminaries >>>
Though the number of TEC seminaries has dwindled, history of the
remaining seminaries is interesting to me.

I still get confused with two of them still:

(1) Berkeley Divinity School at Yale, New Haven, CT.

(2) The Church Divinity School of the Pacific, Berkeley, CA.

Different schools on different coasts, and yet these names are
for obvious reasons easily confused.

David Strang - who just saw an ad for Indiana University of  Pennsylvania,
and a news item for Jersey Shore,  Pennsylvania.