[Magdalen] cemetery plots...

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 16:22:55 PDT 2014

no idea.... apparently there is a 'transfer fee' when/if it is sold...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”