[Magdalen] cemetery plots...

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 16:28:43 PDT 2014

@ James O

it is in a Roman Catholic cemetery... RCs in good standing only can be
buried there so freecycle might not be the best venue <g>.  It is the last
'spot' in the track where it is located... a lovely space, IIRC - have not
been there for 38 years.  I do have such a huge extended family on my mom's
side, if they'd not all 'fallen away' they might be a resource amongst
themselves for a 'gifting' ... if I was to gift it/give it away, I would
probably contact a priest in the diocese and offer it to a family/person in
need, and that probably might be a tax write off.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”