[Magdalen] Gary Peter Fertig, Priest + R.I.P.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:16:42 PDT 2014

Haven't heard of any arrangements yet; I would guess his Solemn
Requiem will be at Ascension.

He was on the board of the Guild of All Souls for some time (society
that prays for the departed), and for a while we had an Evensong for
the Dead every Monday, using a rite he compiled and edited. I need to
find that again and pray it for him.

I wonder if Fr. Andrew will be able to come for the Requiem.

He retired to Ann Arbor, and I wonder if there will be a service
there. Would be at St. Andrew's.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA