[Magdalen] Gary Peter Fertig, Priest + R.I.P.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 20:46:23 PDT 2014

Scott, was he from MI originally? if so, do you know where?
Lynn, one year younger and his name rings a bell

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”