[Magdalen] cemetery plots...

Raewynne Whiteley raewynne1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:22:10 PDT 2014

My parish has a cemetery. Assuming the costs includes perpetual care, it's
actually pretty low.  Cemeteries cost a surprising amount to run -
maintenance of grass, trees, roads, administrative costs, etc.  We don't
buy back plots either, but will accept them back as gifts to be used as
graves for "paupers' burials".

Raewynne