[Magdalen] cemetery plots...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 06:20:30 PDT 2014

The church where I was recently interim has a cemetery with very old headstones--the parish goes back to colonial times.
However, no one is actually buried there! The remains are under an addition to the church--they just moved all the headstones and foot markers! You'd never be able to tell, though...