[Magdalen] Pieces of Love -- a quilting story

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:33:45 PDT 2014

I thought this story deserved a wider distribution.

I suppose I'm a sucker for this because I have come to appreciate how much
meaning the people who make them place in quilts.

It also shows a way in which the Eternal one can help heal a relationship
made mostly of brokenness.

http://www.guideposts.org/inspiration/inspirational-stories/pieces-of-love

I added the little bit at the end of the subj line when I realized there is
an apparently unrelated song of the same name.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente