[Magdalen] Lambeth 2018

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 6 15:52:38 PDT 2014

http://www.anglicannews.org/news/2014/10/abp-welby-next-lambeth-conference-a-decision-for-the-primates.aspx
or http://tinyurl.com/l3pbxm8
Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby has responded to inaccurate media
reports that the Lambeth Conference had been cancelled by saying, "As it
hasn’t been called, it can’t have been cancelled".

He is going to consult with his fellow Primates before deciding what to
do but has said that this process means that getting a suitable venue
for a 2018 Conference is not viable.  If there is to be one then it is
likely to be later than that but this will be a conciliar decision of
the Primates.

Roger