[Magdalen] D's letter

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Tue Oct 7 10:52:00 PDT 2014

Amen.  That would be a sensible interim measure and would show good faith on the part of the trustees.  Rapidly removing the professors from the GTS website has the opposite effect.

I do wonder if this is a ruthless ploy for replacing full-time employees with adjuncts, the ill-paid benefits-free burger flippers of academia.  (Burger flipping is how they're treated, not what they deserve.)

"What does The Lord require of you but to do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with your God?"  That sure as hell doesn't fit the Dean's description.  And Jim, your sneering at the profs doesn't exactly win my respect, whatever the rights of the GTS case.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain