[Magdalen] your ongoing prayers, please

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:51:20 PDT 2014

Well, yes, that is what it will all be about.  That's my lawyer's job,
but nothing is certain in this uncertain life, as I have learned about
practically everything in my life.  She told me earlier this evening
that we have 30 days to respond with our position.  Stress level is
rising regardless.

Marion, a pilgrim