[Magdalen] Ginga's bishop

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:02:23 PDT 2014

I was at Virginia Seminary the past couple of days for my 25-year class reunion and got talking with a woman who turned out to be Rosenberg's wife. I told her how happy folks were to have him there and mentioned Ginga and their new little congregation. I repeated my comment about how happy folks are to have him, and she said, "Well, he's right behind you, so you can tell him!"  So I did! What a lovely man! He had very kind words for Ginga and the members of Good Shepherd.