[Magdalen] Ginga's bishop

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:59:21 PDT 2014

Wow!  Thanks for the news, Grace. Bp vonRosenberg is a very kind and good
man.  We are so fortunate that he is at the SC helm.  Annie vonRosenberg is
just wonderful.    I hope you told them about our email lists...and that
the good folk here saved my spiritual and emotional health over the years
of the schism.

Hope you had a good time at Convocation.  Our Priest-in-Charge was there
celebrating his 50th anniversary of graduating.  The Rev. Al Votaw - he's
just as good and gifted as the vonRosenbergs.

Ginga