[Magdalen] confession

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:21:33 PDT 2014

Received from a friend of my beloved spouse.

 I went into the confessional box after years of being away from the
Church. Inside I found a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap. On one
wall, there's a row of decanters with fine Irish whiskey and Waterford
crystal glasses. On the other wall is a dazzling array of the finest cigars
and chocolates

Then the priest comes in. I say to him, "Father, forgive me, for it's been
a very long time since I've been to confession, but I must first admit that
the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be."

He said: "Get out of there, you moron, you're on my side."

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente