[Magdalen] Mom update (Elicits "Whew!").

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 11 02:12:02 UTC 2014

>>>It should be good from the point that she will see more people, too. That's
always a plus.<<<

With the proviso that what I'm about to relate was last month, before the current news, I will say that exec dir told me that last month during the September Birthdays special party/meal (she's 86 now) she was especially chatty and engaging, much more than he'd ever seen her be (and he's had meals with her every now and then over time to keep at least a little tabs on such things).

Indeed, more people will be good.  And if anything, I'm seeing the need for a quick visit finally one of these days.  Hey, Christmas is right around the corner, and the County shuts down between Xmas and New Year's ("Eco Recess"; what I call "Carbon Holiday"), so that would be perfect.