[Magdalen] General Theological Seminary difficulties

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 04:30:34 UTC 2014

Often the responses make the big points.  Not sure if that's the case here.

The point the post makes is that one needs to be very careful in getting
one's comments into the social media when a matter such as this is
concerned.  I get the impression that if they had all just kept things
inhouse it might have been possible to find a solution.  Now, with the
story blatted all over, it seems that the only solution is for all the
parties to leave and allow what's left to restructure and regroup.

I am not of any opinion on this, just pointing out where the thrust of the
article was going.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente