[Magdalen] General Theological Seminary difficulties

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 03:01:09 UTC 2014

I found the article interesting, the responses, not so much.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi