[Magdalen] After hours calls.....prayer request

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 03:15:24 UTC 2014

prayers rising for Carrie Ann, her family and all who love and are caring
for them
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi