[Magdalen] neat comparisons

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 17:36:13 UTC 2014

In a message dated 10/13/2014 12:35:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hangus at ctcn.net writes:

I looked  at it. But 'Le *silence* eternel des ces espaces infinis
m'effraie.' To put  it mildly.>>>>

Re:  Matters of space -

It's a good thing that Star Trek TNG prepared us for alternate
universes.  I read some information awhile back about "black  holes".
It was suggested at some point in this information that there  might
well be alternate universes via these space phenomena since
black hole hypergravity trumps all, including time.

It's getting harder with such space discoveries to fit any  terrestrial
religion
into all this, not excluding Judeo-Christianity.   At least it is  for me.

Do others on list struggle with any of this?

David Strang.