[Magdalen] Mom update (Elicits "Whew!").

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 13 17:59:19 UTC 2014

>>>Good thinking, Sally! Mike, can such be accomplished, or will you have to
light a fire under your brother in order to get anything of the sort done?<<<

I'm afraid I'm in a position to merely assume the powers that are (both medical and not) are thinking about every possibility.  All I can really do is be grateful the exec dir calls me after all the previous confusion.

I will say that Mom doesn't "have a history" of falling, and that the first of the two falls happened not too long after the passing of the Weiner.  She's been exceedingly frail for several years now, so it's my guess that the prevailing interpretation of events is merely that the two falls to date are just part of a larger frailness context that requires no more living alone.