[Magdalen] RC Synod releases document with new tone, calling for mercy, listening | National Catholic Reporter

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 01:23:28 UTC 2014

Did I miss something? Has the Eschaton arrived?
Ye gods, indeed!
I was talking with a friend earlier this evening who has just returned from a trip to Rome. She is an etEpiscopal priest now, but spent some earlier years as an RC nun. She said they went to a general audience with the Pope, and she ended up standing about 20 feet from him...AND his address was about ecumenism! She said she nearly fainted.