[Magdalen] Magdalen] Aaron: Sin of a Priest

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:36:41 UTC 2014

LOL!  Well,we were created in God's image, after all!

On October 14, 2014, at 2:41AM, James Oppenheimer wrote:

There's a humorous little twist. Moses and God are talking, up on the
mountain, but God knows what has happened, and he comments to Moses:

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go down, because your people, whom you
brought up out of Egypt, have become corrupt."

When they screw up, all of a sudden, it's "your people."  How human is that?

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente