[Magdalen] Riding the CTA.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 17 06:35:38 UTC 2014

When I was at St. Florian's I was part of a successful group that opposed
the airport on the East Side. I was part of a procession around City Hall
in which we iused Psalm 72 and other prayers in peaceful protest against
Mayor Daley who is a good Catholic. Some of the pols tried to get me in
trouble with the chancery office, but it didn't work

Joe Cirou