[Magdalen] Small prayer request

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 14 21:44:18 UTC 2014

On 14/10/2014 20:26, Charles Wohlers wrote:
> Just got an email from #1 son, who, with his bride, is on a honeymoon
> whirlwind tour of Celtic sites in Britain & Ireland. Seems they should
> be home now, but d-in-l Melissa has lost her passport. Not sure where
> they are, but I'd guess London.

If not already in London then they will need to go there (or Edinburgh
or Belfast) for her to get her new passport.
http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/emergencies/lost-or-stolen-passports-abroad.html
or http://1.usa.gov/Kt5Feq has the procedure.

The London Embassy and Consulate is in Grosvenor Square email
SCSLondon at state.gov

If they want a friend in the country then put them in touch with me.

Roger