[Magdalen] neat comparisons

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 23:40:55 UTC 2014

James O : I think the early church made a big mistake in assuming that it
could
discuss, debate and ultimately decide those big questions

Oh come on... 'the church' always likes to be 'in the know' and to be in
control of data...

As to discussing and debating, that still goes on and some of the deciding
by great minds of science in the last 150 years has proved to be 'off'
sometimes too! : )

Knowing more and more about our vast universe makes brings me even closer to
the concept of a loving God and God's creations.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi