[Magdalen] permission to die with dignity

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:29:49 UTC 2014

Grace, as a former hospice nurse I don't have a single problem with it. Her
chances of recovery are zero, zip, zilch. She is merely choosing to go out
on her own terms, before she is a complete vegetable or something worse. I
would like to at least have the *choice* to do the same if my situation
were similar.