[Magdalen] permission to die with dignity

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:44:12 UTC 2014

I know the priest of whom Grace speaks.  In fact we sat next to each other
in New Testament class at VTS, before she had any symptoms.  I knew she
would be a wonderful priest, and she proves it constantly.

Her blog is here:  http://incredible3years.wordpress.com/ .  In her latest
entry, she writes about her "suckiness meltdown."  Her name is Jennifer
Durant, and I know she would appreciate your prayers..

Eleanor