[Magdalen] '"D" Day (Departure Day) for Diocese of Bethlehem Staff.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 00:25:58 UTC 2014

Things are tough all over.

This is a key paragraph from the Acting Bishop's  Address:

<<<  Part of that difficult work is to  reduce the size of the diocesan
staff so that more of the money contributed by  the people of the diocese can
be devoted to mission and ministry on the local  level.  In these quickly
changing times, adaptability is essential, and we  can no longer maintain the
large staff we now have. Today, then, I am  eliminating four staff positions
and, regretfully, ending the employment of four  full-time staff members who
have given faithful service to our  diocese.>>>>

This includes two lay  assistants, and two clergymen, including the
Archdeacon.

David  Strang.