[Magdalen] This morning's lesson

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 19:52:27 UTC 2014

I see VA and think of Virginia and then Veterans' Affairs( pka
Administration) as an afterthought.

Also, I see CA and don't know if it's Canada or California and DE and am
unsure if it's Delaware or Germany.

Kate, from the only WV

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8