[Magdalen] hellooooooo

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 20 14:08:24 UTC 2014

On 20/10/2014 14:39, Judy Fleener wrote:
> My participation on this list has definitely waned in the last few months
> with the move.  I am still loving the condo and praying hard that we won't
> have to move again.  It may be that anxiety that keeps me from full
> participation here.  Folks are renting our house want to buy it and are
> applying for financing.  You all could pray for that.  I have observed that
> moving at 77 is much harder than moving at 56,the last time we moved.

It's not easy at any time in my book and (to quote the 1662 BCP in a
different context) bot something to be undertaken"unadvisedly, lightly
or wantonly".  At 67 I want not to be in charge of my next move, and for
it to be in a box.

Roger, who got a surprise retirement gift of $100 from the staff at the
local school this morning.  I just wish that the USA would emulate other
countries in having different sizes and colours of notes for the
different denominations.

Roger