[Magdalen] hellooooooo

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:19:51 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Roger Stokes
<roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Roger, who got a surprise retirement gift of $100 from the staff at the
> local school this morning.  I just wish that the USA would emulate other
> countries in having different sizes and colours of notes for the different
> denominations.

I think we're just getting over the re-design that brought off-center
pictures of honored leaders, giant Helvetica numerals for the visually
impaired, and <gasp> Other Colors than green and black.

And we're used to bills being neatly stackable regardless of
denomination. I think blind folks have to rely on honesty of others
and a special system of folds and arrangement in a wallet.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA