[Magdalen] Gonzalo Passes Newfoundland.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 15:52:08 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen
<magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:
> I've always wanted to visit this island which is where the Appalachian
> Mountains finally wind
> down, and which extends so far east that it is closer to London than a lot
> of the rest of
> Canada.  The island has its own time zone yet!

I can claim to have visited Newfoundland, as a flight back from
Germany in the summer of 1977 refueled in Gander. We had time to get
off the plane and have a sandwich and visit to the loo, so it was only
slightly more of a visit than sitting on the runway. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA