[Magdalen] hellooooooo

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 20 16:06:14 UTC 2014

We have a number of blind folk on staff at the IRS, I am amazed at the
ability of the folks in our sundry (commissary) who don't have too much
trouble with cash because they have used other senses to compensate.

Blind folks have to use four fingers on their computers to do the same
things we do with one or two, but they do it.
I don't think their clients realize that their tax notices may have been
prepared by a visually or aurally challenged person. Also we've been
trained to use blind or deaf. and not so much the roundabout politically
correct words, which I guess are no longer politically correct.

Joe