[Magdalen] Retirement

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 16:40:48 UTC 2014

The year has sped so quickly by Roger... may the beginning of your
retirement and your around-the-corner trip be a fitting way to celebrate
this new phase of your life.  Wish the east coast was not so far away...
would love to join in at least one listmeet along your route!  Prayers for
safe travel and adventuring!

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi